Who we are
The American Board of Stem Cell and Fat Transfer Physicians (ABSCFTP) is one of the leaders in setting standards and promoting excellence in the field of Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine, promoting the business of accredited physicians, certification and continuing education.
ABSCFTP Certified Members are not only experts in Stem Cells and Fat Transfer but offer a wide range of related regenerative medicine and services.search our directory
Foundation Leadership: Dr. Stephen Ho, MD
Dr. Ho is Board Certified in Urgent Care, Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine, as well as Aesthetic Medicine and practices in Sugar Land, TX at 7 Days Doctors Clinic. He has continued his education throughout his professional career by having extensive advanced training, post graduate education, and certifications.
- American Board of Urgent Care Medicine 2011
- American Board of Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine 2014
- Board Certification American Academy Aesthetic Medicine 2015
- Fellowship, Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine 2015
- Diplomate in American Board of Disability Analysis 1997
- Diplomate in American Board of Quality Assurance of Utilization 1996
- Board Certification of Emergency Medicine 1996
- Fellowship Stem Cell Therapy 2015 (American Board of Anti-aging & Regenerative Medicine)
"The medical profession provides a comprehensive array of specialties to optimize patient care. Standardization of each specialties training is imperative. Technological advancements transcend customary specialty boundaries and nomenclature.
Fat transfer, use of our own growth factors, and human stem cell clinical treatments are advancements that signify an evolving frontier of medicine. A new board has been designed to standardize expertise in this discipline, known as The American Board of Stem Cell and Fat Transfer Physicians. I welcome physicians and surgeons alike to gain additional training, experience, and specialization in this evolving arena."